Thursday, August 11, 2016

Era of Samura: Code of Love: Hajime Saito - Season 1 CGs and Review

At first, I thought Saito had become my second-favorite character in EOS:COL (Harada is still the best in my opinion), but upon giving it more thought (and time to sleep on it), I think his rank has fallen somewhat. Overall, his main story was fairly interesting; he's definitely mysterious and has a kind heart. Just from the profile of his character, I do like him. As far as his main story goes - the authors clearly had planned on having a big twist near the end, but it was extremely predictable. He has some great moments, and I really enjoyed his CGs and the bonus voiced scene at the end, but the predictability of his plot kind of ruined it for me.

Click "read more" to view the CGs!
Main Story
 

His POV

Hearts in Training
coming soon!

Love's Command
coming soon!

Season 1 Completion Bonus
coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment