Monday, November 25, 2013

Coming Soon - Atsumu, Ryuzo, Kunihiko, & Ken

I don't have time to post it right now, but just thought I'd let you all know what's coming up! I'll strike them out and mark them as available as they're completed.

  • Love Letter from Thief X, Atsumu Kashiwabara 
    • Main Story Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
    • Epilogue Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
  • Dreamy Days in West Tokyo, Ryuzo Hatta
    • Main Story Review and CGs Completed
    • Epilogue Review and CGs
    • Sequel Review and CGs
  • My Forged Wedding, Kunihiko Aikawa
    • Main Story Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
    • Epilogue Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
    • Sequel Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
    • Sequel Epilogue Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
    • Season 2 Main Story Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
    • Season 2 Epilogue Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
  • A Knight's Devotion, Ken
    • Main Story Review, Walkthrough and CGs Completed
    • Epilogue Review, Walkthrough and CGs
    • Sequel Review, Walkthrough and CGs


I am most excited about Kunihiko's post. He's a character I really didn't think I would like, but seriously:


No comments:

Post a Comment