Thursday, June 16, 2016

Don't tease me, Voltage!

I don't usually post rants like this, but this one is kind of getting to me. A little more than a week ago, Voltage posted this. Note the use of the word AND. But only Hikaru is available at the moment... Many people have argued that they're one in the same and that's why it was posted this way.
BUT... (Spoiler alert ahead)


They are not the same person - at least most of the time anyway. The Mad Hatter does indeed have his own route in the Japanese version, so stop teasing me Voltage! They haven't offered any explanation as to why they haven't posted his route.

Does someone know something that I don't???

Oh, and if you haven't Googled him yet, here's why we need the Mad Hatter's route... Mmm-mm yes

I don't know anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment