Sunday, January 10, 2016

Guilty Alice: Bill - Main Story Walkthrough

Sorry for the long hiatus, but I am finally back! I was completing my masters degree, and now that is finally over, I have some time to work on this blog - starting with the long-awaited release of Bill from Guilty Alice! The walkthrough is complete for the Sweet Ending and Alice Ending (click "read more" below). Please note that these answers are for the paid version of the game only. Also, you will need to play though both endings to gather all of the CGs. The CGs are in this linked post (click).


SWEET ENDING
(Note: All answers do not necessarily move toward the Sweet Ending, but the final result is the Sweet Ending.)

*CGPrologue

Chapter 1
Question 1 - B. Don't eat off of the spoon.
Question 2 - B. No, I don't find it surprising.

*CGChapter 2
Question 1 - A. Thanks, Bill.
Question 2 - A. You looked amazing out there!

*CG*x3 Chapter 3
Question 1 - A. Tell him you feel embarrassed.
Question 2 - B. I'll think about it.

Chapter 4
Question 1 - B. You've changed your ways, right?
Question 2 - A. What's your goal in all this?

Chapter 5
Question 1 - B. Thank you for coming to save me.
Question 2 - A. I should apologize to you.

Chapter 6
Question 1 - A. Because anyone has the ability to change.
Question 2 - B. I appreciate you apologizing.

*CGChapter 7
Question 1 - A. I wanted to tell you how happy you made me.
Question 2 - C. I don't think it would ever work with Mad...

Chapter 8
Question 1 - C. Don't worry about me.
Question 2 - A. Thank you for saving me.

Chapter 9
Question 1 - B. That...might be nice.
Question 2 - A. Forgive Nerida and leave it at that.

*CGChapter 10
Question 1 - A. I feel the same way about you.
Question 2 - B. Please, be careful.

*CGChapter 11
Sweet Ending



ALICE ENDING
(Note: All answers do not necessarily move toward the Alice Ending, but the final result is the Alice Ending.)

*CGPrologue

Chapter 1
Question 1 - A. Eat off of the spoon.
Question 2 - A. Yeah, it's a little surprising.

Chapter 2
Question 1 - B. Why's that?
Question 2 - B. Maybe I like you a little better now.

*CG*x3 Chapter 3
Question 1 - C. Tell him you're concerned about the others.
Question 2 - C. Depends on how you'll turn out to be.

Chapter 4
Question 1 - C. Why did you decide to become a thief?
Question 2 - B. What does that look on your face mean?

Chapter 5
Question 1 - A. I'm no damsel in distress.
Question 2 - B. You didn't do anything wrong.

Chapter 6
Question 1 - B. Because I can tell that you're not a bad person.
Question 2 - C. No, don't apologize.

Chapter 7
Question 1 - B. I wanted to see you.
Question 2 - B. Are you OK with that, Bill?

Chapter 8
Question 1 - B. Be safe.
Question 2 - B. What are you going to do now?

Chapter 9
Question 1 - B. That...might be nice.
Question 2 - A. Forgive Nerida and leave it at that.

Chapter 10
Question 1 - B. You really want to be with someone like me?
Question 2 - A. I'll wait for our chance, then.

*CG*x2 Chapter 11
Alice Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment