Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Apps: Star-Crossed Myth & Scandal in the Spotlight

Voltage recently released two new apps in English: Star-Crossed Myth and Scandal in the Spotlight.


I haven't had the chance to do much with Scandal in the Spotlight yet except view the prologue, but it looks interesting enough. I'm really waiting for the other characters since the first character, Kyohei Rikudoh, is that same reddish-brown-spiky-hair-arrogant-asshole character trope that Voltage is so fond of for the first release. Iori Enjo was just released today, so I'll be playing through his route shortly. I'm not sure why they have "Ryo" blacked out because from the prologue you know who he is and his image is in the app character selection screen...



The other app they released in Star Crossed Myth. I skipped over Leon for the above stated reason, but I did play Scorpio. I can't wait for Ichthys (that smile! *melts*), and I'm pretty sure Zyglavis will eventually be playable.

No comments:

Post a Comment